Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi again guys hows it going today? anyway I was wondering if there are any tires that I could get for my 700xx that would eliminate the front end push that the 700 has when going around corners. any help here here would be great. I have the itp mud light tires that I took off my 250ex still and I could put the two fronts of those on my 700 and see what it does. but I would like to eliminate as much of the front end push as possible thanks.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I just put Maxxis Razrs on the front of mine and they make a huge difference. The 700 actually goes where you want it to, a new concept for us 700 owners. LOL Maxxis also makes the Razr II just an updated version of the Razr for about $99 per tire and I paid $69 a piece on Rocky Mtn Atv/Mx for the older version.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pyetime, thanks for the help I might have to give the razr tires a try. I will go check them out on rocky mountain at see what i think of them. i might try putting the itp mud lites that i have on the front of my 250ex on the front of my 700 and see what it does then cause I would like a good all around tire for snow mud rocks and stuff like that.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Your welcome! I have Mud lites on my Rincon and they work awesome in the mud and snow. Good luck finding something that works for u.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks man, also I wanted to know would my 700xx look funny if I put tires on it that were all the same width? and would it make the quad handle or ride funny? thanks again.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Having 10" wide front tires will make for some interesting steering. That is a big footprint you would be trying to turn. I think you would be much happier with actual sport tires on there over the mudlites.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Agree^^^^^^

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok guys i will look at some of the itp holeshots and then the maxxis razr tires. what are some other tires that I could look at that would be good? thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Kenda makes a really good tire too.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I agree, the razr's are the best tire I have ever ran.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
how do you guys think the razr balance radial tires would be? would they be any good in the dirt?

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I've heard nothing but good things, I've never tried them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.