Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never been a "car guy" or worked on bikes... So I'm struggling with this one... I have a 2014 Honda Rancher 4x4 420. Just put a Highlifter 2" lift kit... I really just hunt with my bike.. go through a few 2' deep streams a bit so mostly looking for higher ground clearance... but for the life if me I don't know what size rims and tires to get that may lift it a tad higher. Some say smaller in front bigger in back some say same size all around...

Any suggestions on specific rim and tire size that won't break the bank or break in the field?

Oh and is it worth it to add spacers.. does that balance the bike any better since lifting?

Your thoughts??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi guys, hope everyone is doing well. I want to refinsh my rim on my Honda 125m does anyone know of a good place to call.
Thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Take the lift off it's known to cause problems with the u joint unless u stretch it look up Don Oglesby on face book he sales a 2in lift with a stretch all bolt on and keeps the u joint at stock angle also the only way to get more ground clearance in the rear of a sra is with bigger tires

1 - 5 of 5 Posts