1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
145 Posts
No seat, the intake is right by the rider's exhaust... maybe this would be a good idea in a Disney movie but in real life it's an ER visit just waiting to happen, or worse. How hot do you think that turbo gets? What happens if it grenades?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No seat, the intake is right by the rider's exhaust... maybe this would be a good idea in a Disney movie but in real life it's an ER visit just waiting to happen, or worse. How hot do you think that turbo gets? What happens if it grenades?
I think you'd get 100 mrts and it would explode it's crazy...

·
Registered
101 Posts
the Mad Max series is one of the best in my books! I can never get enough of that XB GT Hardtop. Also cant forget the Mother Fuckin Police (mfp) intreceptor or that HQ monaro at the start of number 1. A very good taste of aussie muscle! :lifting:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the Mad Max series is one of the best in my books! I can never get enough of that XB GT Hardtop. Also cant forget the Mother Fuckin Police (mfp) intreceptor or that HQ monaro at the start of number 1. A very good taste of aussie muscle! :lifting:
I have to 100% agree with you!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
jakep53
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing