Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
did someone else buy this forum, to make it so bad?
that could explain things.. just a thought..
it as the spirit has gone, and it is without soul

·
Super Moderator
38,373 Posts
did someone else buy this forum, to make it so bad?
that could explain things.. just a thought..
it as the spirit has gone, and it is without soul
it was taken over by folks that would not listen to reason from all us old timers that made this site what it WAS ?!, its garbage now, not like it was 10 years ago. most of today the damn site was down, prob cuz like always..they had to break it more !..lmao. all of us members that hung around here, has moved on to another site that WE run !, screw these damn money hungry ad folks. its pretty dead around here now, AND I CAN SEE WHY !!!..LOL.

Reactions: mrbb

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this site aint like what it was, near 4 years ago.
i figure its corporate. a sale out. only if, they knew what they had. lols. money might talk, BS slides away.. the BBB, is only as good as the money ya contribute. it is bought, by those that would sell ya things..as garbage.. i put no stock in the BBB, what it stands for.. scams are scams.. so are politicians..

·
Super Moderator
38,373 Posts
this site aint like what it was, near 4 years ago.
i figure its corporate. a sale out. only if, they knew what they had. lols. money might talk, BS slides away.. the BBB, is only as good as the money ya contribute. it is bought, by those that would sell ya things..as garbage.. i put no stock in the BBB, what it stands for.. scams are scams.. so are politicians..
nope, site is trash now. I joined about 10 years ago ?, and back then, it had the best members you could find anywhere on the net. today ?, its just dead to me. too many damn ad's for one !, post that have no clue what the hell they are talking about ?. the list goes on an on. us old timers made our on damn site..AD FREE MIND YOU !, THATS RAN BY THE MEMBERS, NOT MONEY HUNGRY FOLKS !.

·
Registered
30 Posts
How do we get to the new site? What is the name of it? I’ll be the first to admit I don’t know a lot about my Rancher,but I’m willing to listen and learn.

·
Super Moderator
38,373 Posts
[QUOTE="fishfiles, post: 1305850, member: 32120
[/QUOTE]
welllllllllll, the cat is out of the bag now bro !, lol. good idea posting it ?..lol.

·
Super Moderator
38,373 Posts
if anyone needs the info where we hang now ?, send me a pm ( conversation is what they call it here ), and I will take it from there, under reasons I will not talk about , I wont link our info in open chat, thanks.

·
Super Moderator
38,373 Posts
Sorry shadetree I didn’t mean to start anything when I asked about it.
haha, no prob bro, chit happens !..lol. I see you made it over :).

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ask and thou shall receive
i havent quite abandoned this place, i still have hope. however, my att mail has abandoned me. go figure. talk to them on the phone first, then go figure. who knew you would miss bellsouth?,,.. when it rains it pours.. though not a Morton's salt commercial, what i got seems to be hitting the fan. my 2002 dell is, for lack of a better term, its splatting everywhere. what i want, what it is doing, are not the same things. such is life.
i got a different motherboard. i dont think it fits the dell.
Arnold says it best, i'll be back.. its doubtful what he says, has ta do with computers, else he would say, i'll be back over an over. just use the 1's an 0's

1 - 14 of 14 Posts