Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a great thanksgiving, took my bearings and seals up, gonna install this weekend with pictures.

I wrote Tiffany a letter, and had to vent in one small paragraph. Well long story short step mom seen it and blew up on me. I'm not worried here's what I basically said. To the person who shall be nameless, there are some things that were said me and Tiffany don't appreciate.

1.Please do not curse around me I'm Christian and a church goer.

2. Please don't speak about Tiffany to me with foul language, or to her while I'm present with foul language.

3. Please do not say things about me that aren't true especially behind my back or to Tiffany.

4. Doing so will make you lose my respect and make her think negative of you for making me feel bad.

5. Please don't read my letters those are my thoughts to Tiffany I wrote on paper for her thank you.

Please don't say that stuff again around me thank you, I'm willing to fix whatever the issue is.

Basically she thought I was trying to run her family, and her porogitive to read my letters yadda yadda, and if u think threatening me is going to get u anywhere ur wrong, I believe I helped u be a big part of her life, if u want to continue to keep ur nose in ur buisness. And oh funny part to me "if my kid makes me mad enough to cuss her I will" I was going to load the screenshots on messenger but their to long.

The things in that one paragraph were as subtle as I can be, remember I'm venting to my girlfriend. She has taken the last year to get to know me, you didn't lady.

My response to her on messenger was, Ma'am I'm sorry if you were offended by what I said, I was venting concerns I had that need to be fixed, not telling u how to raise your family, just asking u with respect to please not say the things I asked in the 2nd paragraph. And all of my letters have always and will be about my girlfriend, I deserve to vent also.

All n all I'm gonna ignore that witch, her dad loves me so I'll do dates on his invitation. If you and I can send u the screenshots in a PM, and the sweet letter I wrote Tiffany explaining what I meant, just tell me and I'll send them to you.

·
Premium Member
12,438 Posts
We could do a mini-series on your love life , call it " As The Bearings Turn " ------ hope it a works out for you , seems you are working hard at it

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm gonna put the bearings in this weekend, I got 2 ,seals thinking it was sealed front by the nut and on the back, oh well extra seal baby. 🙂 Fish your right lol, but I don't wanna movie lol. Some people you can't please, if i didn't love Tiffany I wouldn't try at all he he.

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
there are those that wont be pleased, no matter what ya do. they aint pleased with themselves, so they make sure not to be pleased with others. im not up on the physiological part, i think it has to do with low self esteem. they aint happy, so they got to make others unhappy, to feel better about themselves. keep the faith.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lefted amen brother, going through her dad who's much nicer.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm going to let my actions show them I'm a good guy. In time they'll change

1 - 6 of 6 Posts