Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
HAHAHA
I have seen SOME seeds in a motor NEVER that many

I have seen mice will a motor with a LOT of things, BUT most don't go that deep into storing before stopping and seeing the oil suck up all there work

A BIG reason we at my hunting camp use muffler plugs when NOT in use

cannot tell you how many times I have seen Acorns in a muffler over the yrs
can recall staring up MX bikes and have them come blasting out like bullets LOL

BUt WOW that motor was sure filled!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I've seen many a mouse nest in an airbox. Also a large bumble bee nest behind the radiator on a Bayou 400 I bought last summer. If you would move the quad at all they would buzz like crazy. Had to take them out with some spray through the radiator so I could clean out the nest.

Rob

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
HAH< this past summer I had a bird build a next on top of my rear tire on my truck under the wheel well, did this like 7-10 times in a row, every other day I had to remove a next
Dam bird was a FAST builder, but a SLOW learner LOL

finally after two weeks of me removing the nests, it finally got the idea, wasn't worth the work! HAHA!
well that or a cat ate it!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Friend's new POLARIS (Park On Lawn And Repair In Spring) seized with mouse hair and skin clogging the screen ahead of the oil pump

·
Premium Member
12,521 Posts
Friend's new POLARIS (Park On Lawn And Repair In Spring) seized with mouse hair and skin clogging the screen ahead of the oil pump
I like that saying ------------ those Polaris must be cheesy as I had a 500 and they built a nest in the belt box , and ate the wires under the front fender , only thing they ate so far on my Hondas , knock on wood , is the rubber cover off one of the keys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts