Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just realized that summer is almost over and I have only went ridding one time this summer. I cant believe this, one time, what happen lol :icon_ nono2:

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Thats the way it works. I rarely get on mine aswell. SInce I quit going to the track to ride, I can't find anyone around here that has the extra time/money. So I have only been out a couple times this year. It SUCKS!

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have got it out and rode it around the yard some but that's about it other than the one trip. Just cant get no one to go, we are talking about taking them down to my sister in laws this evening to ride on there land but not sure yet.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
i think my tires have flat spots from sitting for so long.

·
Registered
423 Posts
It seems to be getting harder to find any that can or that wants to go riding these days. so whats the dang deal? I am inthe same boat but I have been keeping my tire aired up just in case.LOL

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have it made in the shade my best friend will go riding any time I call him. And I have about 10 diff trails and gravel pits 5 minutes away it's the damn Xboxs tho can't keep the kids off them

·
Registered
5 Posts
I usually ride my myself because of that. The friends that have ATV's are too lazy to go ride, and all my good friends don't have the money for an ATV. I don't rely on someone else to have fun, just hit the trails! I sometimes meet up with a few strangers on the trail and show them some new paths to check out, but more often than not I'm all by my lonesome. :funnypolaris:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts