Honda ATV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get Ready! The September 2022 Honda ATV of the month contest is starting RIGHT NOW! This month we are looking for the best photo that features your Honda ATV. So get out there, get creative, enjoy some safe riding and take some photos! We welcome everyone including vendors to participate. The winner of the contest is decided by you the community, so stick around for the voting process.
  • The photo must be posted in this thread.
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best!
  • You must be the owner of the Honda ATV.
  • Please include a description of your ATV with a list of all modifications and enhancements.
  • You can only win once every 12 months
Voting will begin around September 15th, and run to the end of the month. Once the voting ends we will publish the winning photos on the front page and the winners will also receive:
  • $25 Amazon, Cabela's or Bass Pro Shop Gift Card. Your choice!
  • Premium Membership

·
Premium Member
6,559 Posts
Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Daughter's 97 TRX300FW. Shadetree rebuilt the engine, 350D rear end using Don Oglesby brackets, front 07-13 420 disc brakes, front 420 shocks, Wide Open 424, decals from Blue Line Graphics, and modded to start in gear with the right brake lever pulled. 26" Mudbugs on Rubicon aluminum wheels (pic has MudLite XL's, which have been replaced by the Mudbugs). Has a Warn winch, KFI mount, and synthetic cable.

·
Registered
4,698 Posts
1999 fourtrax 300 fwd
Itp AT mud lites
honda speedo kit
Honda cooling fan kit
424 switch out
honda handle bar gaurd,
ram spot light
uni air filter
Dimple magnetic oil plug
Second honda brake light
55 watt halogen head bulbs

I'll need a mod to post my pic

Reactions: Jeepwm69

·
Registered
4,698 Posts
Thank you atv the 250 isn't mine that one a friend of mine has, but i have tried to talk him out if.....he won't ever sell that bike.... Lol

Reactions: ATC4ever

·
Registered
360 Posts
1999 TRX300FW, bought new from Wayne Cycle in Waynesboro, VA.
What's original-
plastics, seat, racks, decals,
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread
engine/transmission, seat, controls, rear brakes, tool kit/owners manual. It has not been rebuilt or repainted.
What's changed- Warn 424 select (original, not the newer aftermarket), winch, front brakes (SuperATV disc conversion), braided brake lines, starter, tires and wheels.

Reactions: Jeepwm69
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.