Honda ATV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Super Moderator
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Get Ready! The June 2018 Honda ATV of the month contest is starting RIGHT NOW! This month we are looking for the best photo that features your Honda ATV. So get out there, get creative, enjoy some safe riding and take some photos! We welcome everyone including vendors to participate. The winner of the contest is decided by you the community, so stick around for the voting process.

• The photo must be posted in this thread.
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best!
  • You must be the owner of the Honda ATV.
  • Please include a description of your ATV with a list of all modifications and enhancements.
  • You can only win once every 12 months

Voting will begin around June 15th, and run to the end of the month. Once the voting ends we will publish the winning photos on the front page and the winners will also receive:

• HONDAATVFORUMS Stickers
  • Premium Membership
  • $25 Amazon, Cabela's or Bass Pro Shop Gift Card. Your choice!
  • Your bike will be featured on the home page of the site

· Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Has it been a year yet for me?! It’s close I think, I had an email saying my subscription is due to end soon.

· Premium Member
5,072 Posts
350D rear end, Trx250a cam, 54% GR, EBC clutches, Gen2 wiring harness, Hot Shot CDI, Rear brake delete, SuperATV front discs, 2" suspension lift, 1” front fender lift, 1” rear fender lift, 2" wheel spacer, 3” swing arm & shaft stretch, Superwinch up front (custom mount), Plasma (synthetic) rope, Pro Grip bar grips, Pro grip hand guards, 1 1/2" bar risers , Floor boards, Custom snorkel, Extended silicone breathers, ITP Delta wheels, 28 x 9 - 12 Mega Mayhem’s, Custom rear tow point, 22” 70w LED light bar, 18w LED light pods.

I opted for a rear/side shot just to be different! Lol

Attachments

· Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Had this a few times now where photos don’t upload first time round.

Attachments

Reactions: CWG

· Premium Member
5,072 Posts
So far its me and Sam the Man...

Love your bike Sam... Just because its full on custom...
Thanks, I’ve got some hours and money in that 300. I do have a soft spot for the 3 wheelers though, I keep looking at them on eBay but tidy examples are far to tidy over here to use around work and cost a small fortune, the ones in need of restoration are usually to far gone, you’d need two or three to build a good one.

· Premium Member
12,712 Posts
So let me gets this right , Sam , your 300 won once before in it early stages , and could very possible win again , kind of like the Triple Crown horse race going on right now , so , if you win this time and do some more mods then next year win again , then your quest for the Triple Crown would be " Justified " ----get it , I know you are into horses , are you up on Justified having a shot to be a Triple Crown winner this weekend

· Premium Member
5,072 Posts
So let me gets this right , Sam , your 300 won once before in it early stages , and could very possible win again , kind of like the Triple Crown horse race going on right now , so , if you win this time and do some more mods then next year win again , then your quest for the Triple Crown would be " Justified " ----get it , I know you are into horses , are you up on Justified having a shot to be a Triple Crown winner this weekend
I don’t follow the racing as much as I should but I know exactly what you mean yeah haha.. Maybe I could follow those footsteps, I’ll give it my best ahot

· Premium Member
12,712 Posts
there are three major horse races here , the Kentucky Derby , the Precnice and the Belmont , in one hundred and something years only 13 horses have won all three in a year , the last horse to do it was in like 1978 named Affirmed , Justified won the first two races and this weekend is the third race , if he wins , he will be a Triple Crown winner

· Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Are you a betting man or do you just watch for the fun of it? I don’t gamble at all unless I know the horse, it does help sometimes being i the industry, trouble is in to scared to bet big money even if I’m confident the horse will win so my payouts are always small haha

· Premium Member
12,712 Posts
I don't bet horses , only things I have control of , like pool , darts , cards or can I make it thru that hole , learned not to bet from my Dad was one who took bets , always told me I would never win in the long run ------ the odds went off last week on Justified at the most stupidest number I ever heard , it was like 1-9 , you had to put up $9 to win $1 , Put up $99 to win $11 , I bet this week he may be worst than that

· Premium Member
4,700 Posts
just needed a push from fish, it's about time!

Reactions: fishfiles

· Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Not the competitions getting good :-D

Edit: Meant to say Now not ‘Not’! Damned Auto-Spell!!

Reactions: retro

· Premium Member
12,712 Posts
Think of it as cannon fodder or fluff for this thread, but to me...? it's my little pinky 2009 TRX250TE with a trailer hitch, new battery, dry rot on the very worn tires and a suntan. Be afraid SamUK. Very AFRAID!

.... functionality , hard working combo , tested true , nice back room to the pic > ---------- on the lighter side : a winner in the yard work build category , only joking !

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.