Honda ATV Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Get Ready! The January 2018 Honda ATV of the month contest is starting RIGHT NOW! This month we are looking for the best photo that features your Honda ATV. So get out there, get creative, enjoy some safe riding and take some photos! We welcome everyone including vendors to participate. The winner of the contest is decided by you the community, so stick around for the voting process.

• The photo must be posted in this thread.
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best!
  • You must be the owner of the Honda ATV.
  • Please include a description of your ATV with a list of all modifications and enhancements.
  • You can only win once every 12 months

Voting will begin around January 15th, and run to the end of the month. Once the voting ends we will publish the winning photos on the front page and the winners will also receive:

• HONDAATVFORUMS Stickers
  • Premium Membership
  • $25 Gift Card
  • Your bike will be featured on the home page of the site

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
Going to have to carry a camera when riding now....

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
Ok here's my entry for this month....

2017 rubicon with 26" maxxis bighorns added the windshield, heated handlebars and thumb warmer, and a 2500 kfi winch... all the mods I'm doing till the warranty is done...lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,647 Posts
No Hooter girls or even a back round , if it wins it will be for what it is ! A mud machine . One pic can't show all the goodies anyways !

1992 Honda TRX300FW , Southern Blue
317 jug and piston , 350 carb , dog house ported head , Web-Cam , hardened rockers , oil cooler , 54% gear reduction , H.D.clutch , extended swing arm , 250 rear end conversion , brake delete for hub paddles , custom shock mount/hitch , 2 inch wheel spacers , Worx nitrogen charged rear shock , front disc conversion , 1 inch spacers , 2 inch lift , stick guards , Worx nitrogen front shocks , Outlaw tires , ITP slot mags rims , 27x10 front , 27x12 rear , floor boards , raised fenders , custom air box an snorkel, crank case and all vents on second snorkel , hand guards , GPS quick mount , LED cubes in front lights and light and LED front light bar , Pelican water proof box , etc. =

Blue 300 4x4

http://www.hondaatvforums.net/forums/honda-fourtrax/106817-blue-300-4x4-project.html

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts

2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper Custom Graphic Kit, Hidden Comfort Camo Custom Seat Cover, EHS Racing Big 3, with P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, EHS Lid w/all vents, Uni Filter, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Desert II Bumper, Rear Utility Rack, & .160 Front A-arm Guards, Honda Racing Nerf's & Full Skid Plate, Pro Taper Contour 1 1/8" Bars, Odi Lock on Grips, Precision Racing Shock & Vibe Handlebar Clamp, Mod Quad Rear Brake Delete & Throttle & Brake Cover Set. Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks All Around, GBC Motorsports XC-Master Tires on OMF Performance Reinforced DWT 0.190 Wheels, Black Knight 14" LED Bar With Race Optics

:yeahbaby01:

·
Registered
56 Posts
fishfiles, I think the rock is ancient but I am not sure, it is in Tennessee where I go four wheeling a lot and makes for a real cool picture

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Here’s a pic from last summer while out on a camping trip. All my mods are in my sig... except a Honda 300ex carb I’m working on getting installed.

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Two blues...... You fellows sure dont make it easy lol, @SamUK should be here for this one.

Reactions: XplicitRacing6
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.