Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

ATV of the MONTH is BACK!

Get Ready! The February 2017 Honda ATV of the month contest is starting RIGHT NOW! This month we are looking for the best photo that features your Honda ATV. So get out there, get creative, enjoy some safe riding and take some photos! We welcome everyone including vendors to participate. The winner of the contest is decided by you the community, so stick around for the voting process.

• The photo must be posted in this thread.
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best!
  • You must be the owner of the Honda ATV.
  • Please include a description of your ATV with a list of all modifications and enhancements.
  • You can only win once every 12 months

Voting will begin around February 15th, 2016 and run to the end of the month. Once the voting ends we will publish the winning photos on the front page and the winners will also receive:

• HONDAATVFORUMS Stickers
  • Premium Membership
  • $25 Gift Card
  • Your bike will be featured on the home page of the site

·
Registered
559 Posts
BAM!

·
Registered
7 Posts
2008 Foreman 500 FPM

Just got this Foreman. My first ATV of any kind. Power steering is nice.
Winch, plow, 2 inch lift,heated hand grips, and some skid plate stuff. 198 hours 2188 miles.
Photo taken on a bridge I built over a small creek at my Wisconsin cabin.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
This 1986 TRX350A Fourtrax was built in Sep 85 and purchased in CA. First owner rolled it shortly afterward and never drove it again. Took nine months to get it titled b/c of back fees!!
Fixed stuck valve, acid-cleaned rust clogged fuel tank, replaced leaky fuel pump, rebuilt the fuel petcock and carb. Searched five years to acquire OEM parts and optional accessories: replaced both fenders, added 3M conspicuity stripes, hour meter, the Holy Grail speedo kit, headlight riser, front basket/carrier, rear cooler carrier with optional toolbox trapdoor, mud flap kit adding Yosemite Sam flaps, exhaust turndown, driving light lens and headlight guards, and hondaline front bumper. Future work includes adding a 12V hookup for work lights, comm and navi.
I have all the original parts including tires.
Thanks to the forum for inspiration guidance and parts--my third year as a member

Attachments

·
Registered
749 Posts
In that picture it had:
28" maxxis bighorn 2.0
Big Red Gear Reduction
2" lift
Highlifter springs
Hmf performance exhaust
Hmf fuel programmer
Uni filter

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts

2008 Honda 700xx

Houser fully adjustable +3/4" A-arms, Elka Stage 3+ shocks, Precision pro stabilizer, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, Teixiera Tech +1" chrome Steering stem and Handlebar mount, Flexx bars, Sparks X-6 full exhaust, EHS fuel programmer and air box lid, uni filter, IMS roll design bumper, Houser pro-bounce XC nerf bars, Houser grab bar, quad tech carbon shock protectors and a quad tech seat cover.

Just about everything

·
Registered
17 Posts
Red Rubicon

2016 Honda Rubicon FM (Manual Foot Shift) with Power Steering. I've added a Quadra Gear storage bag. I've also added a lot of miles and memories. This is a snapshot of a trip late last fall in the Cache National Forest in Northern Utah.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,062 Posts
Not the best pic but thought I'd give it a go!

Attachments

·
Registered
712 Posts
2016 Rancher 420 4x4 DCT EPS

I love my 2016 Honda Rancher. It's original and stock, and I've got 1840 miles with on it now. It's quickly becoming one of the most popular Ranchers on YouTube. Here's a photo from yesterday's 57-mile ride.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.