5,059 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,616 Posts

·
Super Moderator
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
I don't know about that loop hole ? ....... Some us recall when fishfiles, wife's pinkado (magenta ) 300 was not accepted..... But i really don't know. I just found it odd a completely deferent honda (by the same owner) wasn't allowed....I'll shut up now......

The reason the wife's bike wasn't allowed was it was listed under my account , and my 450 had won within 12 months ------- if she would have opened an account of her own and listed it , then it would have been ok ------ maybe next January she will get a chance ------shoot , maybe I should get her to open an account this evening and throw her 300 in the mix , it is still looking and running good
This is 100% correct. If you have a few bikes they are probably for other people at some point, kids, wife, dog? Make a new account and have them join. Some dogs do type pretty well. Just don't want one guy with deep pockets and an ego dominating the Bike of the Month for 12 straight months, just because he has money.

Goober, I was going to use your first submission, we cant have the same username with 2 submissions. Sorry.

Thanks for all the entries this month guys!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.