Honda ATV Forum banner

Stolen. (2018) Honda foreman Rubicon Deluxe

20K views 143 replies 33 participants last post by  semperfi1919 
#1 ·
My 4 wheeler and trailer was stolen from my house last week while I was away for some Military training. If anyone finds anything on the web for sale for a new 2018 please notify me. I will pay good money for any info leading to the thieves that stole it. No I did not have insurance on it and yes I will be making many more payments on this for some azz to be enjoying. My number is 601 504 9370 if someone has any info. It was stolen from the Philadelphia MS area. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

See less See more
#4 ·
That is terrible -------- I have to ask , how did they let you finance without insurance , unless it was a personal loan maybe , but I don't think over here in Louisiana they let you not have insurance with a lien on it

I would talk to anyone with surveillance cameras on their home or business along the road to and from your place , maybe someone has a shot of the vehicle that pulled it

#5 ·
Guess they don't require insurance here. They never said. I was in the process of checking on getting some also. I've checked all locals places with cameras and haven't gotten anything. I've rode many back roads looking. I hope I catch them.. they don't but I do..

#6 ·
Good deal....... You can bet these guys will be watching crags list and ebay i know i will be, you can send me full pics of the trailer and the vin of both in PM, and I'd check with local atv dealers and pawn shops, hey... Man I'd fel the same way, if they were stupid enough to come after those keys..................................or post the pics here.

Reactions: XplicitRacing6
#8 · (Edited)
Dang, that's just brutal all around. My cousin was a Marine and had his motocross bike and other things stolen, and he's very certain it was his fellow Marine roommates but he could never prove it. Hate saying it. Did anyone other than other marines know you were going to be gone for the week? Ya hate to think it, but I'd have an ear open on base for anything suspicious that may have happened.

#10 ·
I'm a former Marine. I'm the MS Army National guard now. Not on a base. Just live out in the country. Had to be someone who drives by here everyday and knew my truck wasn't here. I have camera now but a little late for sure..

4 wheeler vin: 1HFTE46G8J4300069
Model: TRX500FA7J
Trailer vin: T786524

#13 ·
Thx for the sig vin numbers, don't forget about those pics, i didn't say before, but, bro i feel for yah, i got no use for sticky fingers.......especially to a vet.....

#15 ·
I will keep an eye out for you man. Its a shame to hear this happened to you. Thank you for your service. I hope you catch these guys
What state are you located at? Ill look at the specific craigslist state thingy

#16 ·
Brother I am hoping you get your belongings back. Keep posting on as many social medias in your area. Somebody hopefully comes forward with some information. A friend had his boat outboard engine stolen and through Facebook connections he was able to get the engine back.

#19 ·
Something else that I have seen work , make some flyers with a pic of your bike and trailer and ask for permission to put them on the front doors of the local gas station , food mart , restaurant and other businesses in the area , asking if anyone seen this trailer and bike being pulled between such a date and offer a reward for info leading to an arrest , you never know , someone seen it being pulled away , it is just getting to the right person , the mailman , the garbage man , knowing what vehicle pulled it off would be a good start

#20 ·
Rural Mississippi, those weren't joy riders that happened upon your wheels. If they did, then they did several drive-bys to figure out you weren't home. Check the neighbors - they saw something if these guys had to drive by several times. Are you isolated enough that they could have come at night? Middle of the night is too obvious if you have neighbors.

You can be sure that they live within 20 or so miles of you. That quad is parked in a garage or under a tarp behind a trailer right now, while they wait for cool down. And the criminal always returns to the scene of the crime...

#21 ·
Yea I'm in Mississippi. I rent so I have no homeowners insurance either. I have found out that over 5 4 wheelers have been stolen within 15 miles of mine over the weekend. So sounds like there is a group doing this. I did have flyers made up and it's posted every where.. I feel like I'm back in Iraq looking for Alibaba..lol. Hope they are caught by the police before I find them. I would hate to be stuck in prison..

#23 ·
If these thieves have any brain, they won't won't be using that bike for a long time..

It also wouldnt surprise me if they cut it up and are selling it for parts..

Here in Canada, if your ATV purchase is less than 10k you don't need insurance to drive away with it...

#25 ·
Yeah up here we can't register a vehicle, on or off road, without proof of insurance first.

What area are you from?

Should help people look in local classifieds.

#28 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.