Honda ATV Forum banner

141 - 144 of 144 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,553 Posts
the "Crystal Rogers" case is on Chanel 127.. its a reality show, about a girl that disappeared in bardstown, ky.. to me its not a joke. i wont watch it.
tied into local law, says a lot.. plus bardstown money..
if the show was serious, i might watch a bit...
law, an big money, says it all...

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Just a little update. 2 people were arrested. The main guy had been released from jail for 2 months before stealing 250k worth of atv's and lawn mowers. The kicker is he was on house arrest wearing an ankle bracelet. The company monitoring it was only recording the times he let and came back to his house and then it broke and hadn't even been working. Also He is not saying where he got rid of anything and he is diagnosed with Aids so he doesn't care about his jail time. My question is does anyone know if I could hold the company that was supposed to be monitoring the ankle bracelet liable for anything?

Thanks for the update!

I'm no expert at all..... But..... (Correct me i I'm mistaken) aren't those ankle bracelets suppose to monitored all the time ? If so..... Then maybe you could have them held responsible, AND was he wearing that ankle monitor at the time your equipment was stolen...in other words, when he was released did they put the ankle monitor on him ? I'd think you'd have grounds, surely there's an expert in the forums ...... That would offer free legal advise.

I'll say this it's usaully. The scum of society , that's disrupts our lives, if you ask me .....aids is too good for him, they should chop his fingers off (problem solved) then go old school HANG THAT SCUM BAG

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
So they found your quad, or just people suspected of stealing other quads in your area?

Rob

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
No. They arrested 2 people for all the stealing. A friend of mine is an investigater and one of the guys that was arrested told him that they did steal mine. The main guy which has aids and isn't talking was serving a mandatory 10 yr sentence for stealing. He was released early and put on house arrest and yes he had the bracelet on when he stole my 4 wheeler but supposedly it wasn't working

141 - 144 of 144 Posts
About this Discussion
143 Replies
33 Participants
semperfi1919
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing