Honda ATV Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
i just used that free vin checker that is recommended in the classifieds and your vin is showing clean, i don't know if its to soon but if it was me id stay on that and make sure it updates. never know someone in a year may check that vin online and it wont do a bit of good if its showing clean.

https://www.nicb.org/vincheck

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
i just used that free vin checker that is recommended in the classifieds and your vin is showing clean, i don't know if its to soon but if it was me id stay on that and make sure it updates. never know someone in a year may check that vin online and it wont do a bit of good if its showing clean.
Ive checked with this before too. Always shows clean. I tried to get it posted to come back stolen but I think they told me they only deal with insurance companies who report them. So I dont know how dependable the site is

·
Registered
613 Posts
ya had a burner phone. Ya police dont seem too concerned with this happening.
I didnt think he could really go anywhere, never thought he would drive right down the road.
So far nothing,
I am still trying to figure out a way to post it or find place to post it so when the vin comes up it comes up stolen.
I went to many of the vin check sites and nothing comes back on it.

If someone knows how to do this let me know
thx
Why hasn't the police/sheriff's officer who investigated the theft not entered it into the database?? First thing I'd do is contact the officer again and tell him it's not showing in the database. They've had plenty of time to complete their paperwork!
If this fails, contact the Police Chief/Sheriff informing him of the problem.
If that fails, contact your local district attorney and ask why the theft has not been reported in the database.
If you know anyone on your local city council or the Mayor, ask them to help you get this resolved.
If that fails, contact your State's Attorney General and tell him that you are not getting cooperation from your local authorities.
I realize the police/sheriff's department have other things to worry about, but that's not a reason for your case to be ignored.
Make all these contacts via old fashion written correspondence - no email or phone calls.
This is probably going to be one of those cases where "the squeaky wheel gets the grease."

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
12 Participants
GirlsRideToo
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing