Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Streamline Stabilizer
Im tired of kickback form the handlebars. would this help??? is it easy to install??? is it worth it???

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
It would most likely help but it would be a pain to install I would think.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the kickback in the handlebars almost killing me

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Well maybe it's worth a try.You must be ridding on a lot of rocky or rough terrain.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
get it there nice and they help out a lot

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I run that exact kind on my 450. The difference is night and day. I can run 5th gear pinned one handed on the straight aways at my races.

Very easy to install. Clamps on to the steering stem and the frame. Just takes a few times to get it right. You have to turn the handlebars back and forth to make sure the stabilizer is not binding on anything.

·
Premium Member
4,389 Posts
Agree ^^^^^^^^
I got one on my 300ex and there daffinetly worth the money they save the wrists on rough trails. There pretty easy to install too they just attatch to the stearing stem then u have to lossen one of the motor mounts if urs is like mine that is. And from the picture they look the same. Mine just says vibra stop. Thats a bit pricey tho mine was like 80 bucks and it works fine for me and my trails go down into rocky creek beds and stuff so i dunno if u need the expnsive fancy one.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I got one on my 300ex and there daffinetly worth the money they save the rists on rough trails. There pretty easy to install too they just attatch to the stearing stem then u have to lossen one of the motor mounts if urs is like mine that is. And from the picture they look the same. Mine just says vibra stop
These ones don't mount to the motor mount. These just go around the stem and one of the vertical frame rails near the front bumper.

·
Premium Member
4,389 Posts
Wow im totally 2 poor for anything in that picture! LOL. Fox shocks?!? Damn nice set up tho

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
LOL, Thanks. It took me 3 years to get her where she is...

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
That thing is nice.If I had the money.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
They are nice I want one for my quad but I bought new tread instead.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Who Makes that One?

I got one on my 300ex and there daffinetly worth the money they save the rists on rough trails. There pretty easy to install too they just attatch to the stearing stem then u have to lossen one of the motor mounts if urs is like mine that is. And from the picture they look the same. Mine just says vibra stop
These ones don't mount to the motor mount. These just go around the stem and one of the vertical frame rails near the front bumper.

Who makes the unit in the Pic's?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts