Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 95 trx300fw and ive been shopping around and can seem to find a set of them. Im about to do the disk conversion on the front and would really like to swap out the old tired brake lines with some braided one. Does anyone know of a kit that I could use? I found some kits that say they will work for a 95 trx300ex but idk if that would work for the FW model too.

·
Premium Member
12,524 Posts
as far as a pre-made kit , I don't know -------- I made my own brake hoses using Fragola re-useable fittings and their brake hose , the hose has wire inside the middle of a cloth type covering outer and rubber inner , you just cut the hose to length and screw the two piece fitting on the ends , I have a thread with pics of the brake hoses if you want to look at them , it is 2000 TRX450SS , I replaced the front hoses with a disc conversion kit and I converted the rear to hydraulic on that one using the Fragola hose and fittings ---- I just so happen to also have a 95 TRX300FW , running the stock hoses with that front conversion kit

1 - 3 of 3 Posts