Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 25 Posts

· Registered
7,087 Posts

· Registered
7,087 Posts
@rodp if I had a machine shop in my back yard I'd probably do the same. But I don't lol I don't even have a welder or oxy/acetylene in my shop.
If you ever holiday to the UK Mac you should pop over to Dads shop, you'd be in heaven lol.
Probably lol. There is a nice little Logan metal lathe for sale here locally I'm trying to convince myself not to buy lol.

· Registered
7,087 Posts
If you ever holiday to the UK Mac you should pop over to Dads shop, you'd be in heaven lol.

Probably lol. There is a nice little Logan metal lathe for sale here locally I'm trying to convince myself not to buy lol.

Mac, you NEED that lathe, it's almost compulsory. :wink

Yeah but you know how that works, get the lathe and the next thing I'll get the Bridgeport mill, then next thing ya know I have a whole machine shop and don't know what to do with it lol.

I did at one time have a little table top CNC mill, that thing was wicked I learned a lot with it, bit of a steep learning curve too. I sold it because it was really too small to do anything with, but I had my fun with it. Sherline 5400 I think it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.