Honda ATV Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
I gave you the Gold Membership myself. 06-01-2017 to 06-01-2018. It ended 2 weeks ago.

As for the stickers. PM me your shipping information again and ill look at it. Should have let me know sooner.
It’s no big deal goose, I didn’t pester for the stickers, I know it costs a great deal more to shipmtonme than others. I wasn’t very clear, I meant I didn’t have the gold supporting member status on my profile name, I did however have the membership pro’s.

Come on Sam, you just wanted to pose with the gold sticker under your name didn't you :yeahbaby01:

:grin:grin:grin
We all know who’s posing this summer with an as new Foreman 500, and it’s not me :laugh: :laugh:

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
It’s no big deal goose, I didn’t pester for the stickers, I know it costs a great deal more to shipmtonme than others. I wasn’t very clear, I meant I didn’t have the gold supporting member status on my profile name, I did however have the membership pro’s.

Come on Sam, you just wanted to pose with the gold sticker under your name didn't you :yeahbaby01:

:grin:grin:grin
We all know who’s posing this summer with an as new Foreman 500, and it’s not me :laugh: :laugh:
Yep, can't argue with that :rating10:

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Ah you gotta enjoy our forums, the banter AND super nice fellows :D

·
Registered
463 Posts
I never got my gold supporting status or stickers last time, I was more upset about not getting a sticker haha.
Did I get forgotten about or is it an internet tech thing that won’t work across the pond? For the gold supporting but I mean.
I gave you the Gold Membership myself. 06-01-2017 to 06-01-2018. It ended 2 weeks ago.

As for the stickers. PM me your shipping information again and ill look at it. Should have let me know sooner.
Ah I must have missed changing the title when I added the group. My mistake, but as you said the permissions were still there :D

21 - 25 of 25 Posts