Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seem to be limited to 3 spots in my garage.

How do I add additonal spots?

·
Super Moderator
5,956 Posts
Park a Polaris in there overnight. Once its burnt to the ground and you've had your morning coffee, rebuild it with the desired amount of floor space. :)

Or, go double-decker... build a shelf/platform large enough to park a bike on and raise it to the rafters using an electric winch?

We used that overhead parking technique in our hauler back in the day when I was involved in racing. Fit two cars in the back, with room to spare up front for our permanent tool boxes & equipment.

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
:laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was referring to the virtual garage on this site.

I like double decker idea... I'll think about it.

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
OH heck be glad you have room for 3 in there LOL
all my enclosed space is PACKED one atv is all I can squeeze in at this point, and its in the way more than its not when ever I need to do anything

My parents haven't been able to park a vehicle in there two plus car garage in 20+ yrs, due to its full of everything BUT vehicles and ALL there stuff, I cannot even use it to store a thing LOL

its just amazing how things pile up over the yrs, sad part is its mostly STUFF you never really use, but GOOD stuff, that the minute you toss it, you will need it HAHA!
I spent 2+ hours looking for something I KNOW I have before finding it in ALL that STUFF
and it never seems to fail as soon as I DO get mad enough to go make more room, a few weeks later I end up with MORE stuff to fill up all the new space and right back to NO room
garages and shops are NEVER big enough if you ask me, that is until you have to pay to build them, heat them cool them and power them, then at times there TOO big , or costly!
Taxes ain't helping on sizes here anymore either!

BUT If I was you I'd be happy if I had room for 3 inside a garage!

·
Registered
4,689 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
The trouble with floor space..... You always need more!

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
I was referring to the virtual garage on this site.

I like double decker idea... I'll think about it.
I think they were fooling around, you need a good sense of humour on this site, playing around is a common occurrence amongst us all from time to time :)

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Click the garage icon at the top of this page, when the menu drops click (my garage) , and just above the 1st image, you should see something like this>>>>
You have 5 vehicles in your 10 spot garage

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That explains it. Thanks.

Registered members can have a max of 3 vehicles in the garage, Gold Supporting Members can have up to 10.
I figured it was a paid/free registration thing but also couldn't find how to upgrade.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Registered members can have a max of 3 vehicles in the garage, Gold Supporting Members can have up to 10.
Thx! Vs_Goose, i thought i might have been off on the number allowed .

·
Super Moderator
5,956 Posts
I figured it was a paid/free registration thing but also couldn't find how to upgrade.
There is a shortcut to Gold Supporting member @Rampli: If your bike wins the ATV of the Month contest you are Golden for a year, plus a free gift card & some HondaATVforums stickers!

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
There is a shortcut to Gold Supporting member @Rampli: If your bike wins the ATV of the Month contest you are Golden for a year, plus a free gift card & some HondaATVforums stickers!
I never got my gold supporting status or stickers last time, I was more upset about not getting a sticker haha.
Did I get forgotten about or is it an internet tech thing that won’t work across the pond? For the gold supporting but I mean.

·
Super Moderator
5,956 Posts
It was all stuffed into a bottle and tossed into the ocean Sam. You should have seen them wash up by now...?!? We can re-mail them (toss another bottle over the seawall - AFTER we've finished it off and slept off the hangover) if need be...? :)

Seriously though, that didn't turn out fairly. You're a great sport and soon will earn another trans-oceanic bottl... err, I mean... mailing.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I never got my gold supporting status or stickers last time, I was more upset about not getting a sticker haha.
Did I get forgotten about or is it an internet tech thing that won’t work across the pond? For the gold supporting but I mean.
I gave you the Gold Membership myself. 06-01-2017 to 06-01-2018. It ended 2 weeks ago.

As for the stickers. PM me your shipping information again and ill look at it. Should have let me know sooner.

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
I gave you the Gold Membership myself. 06-01-2017 to 06-01-2018. It ended 2 weeks ago.

As for the stickers. PM me your shipping information again and ill look at it. Should have let me know sooner.
It’s no big deal goose, I didn’t pester for the stickers, I know it costs a great deal more to shipmtonme than others. I wasn’t very clear, I meant I didn’t have the gold supporting member status on my profile name, I did however have the membership pro’s.

·
Premium Member
742 Posts

It’s no big deal goose, I didn’t pester for the stickers, I know it costs a great deal more to shipmtonme than others. I wasn’t very clear, I meant I didn’t have the gold supporting member status on my profile name, I did however have the membership pro’s.

Come on Sam, you just wanted to pose with the gold sticker under your name didn't you :yeahbaby01:

:grin:grin:grin

1 - 20 of 25 Posts