Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

No Interest if Paid in Full Within 6, 9 or 12 Months!

• 6 Months on Purchases of $199-$999.99
  • 9 Months on Purchases of $1000-$1499.99
  • 12 months on Purchases of $1500 or greater
You can get the tires and wheels you need to set your ride apart from the crowd! Simply fill out our easy online credit application to see if you qualify. Once approved, add the tires and wheels you've always wanted to your shopping cart and complete your order online. See the links below for additional details including terms & conditions and on-line applications; in-store applications available as well.

AT THE STORE:
TO YOUR DOOR:

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Ordered 3 sets of tires from DTD last month for the wife's car and two of my parents' vehicles. They came quickly, were dirt cheap after the rebates.

The only one not happy was the UPS guy having to deal with 3 sets of tires during the Christmas rush....

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
If yall would carry the Maxxis Mudbugs you would have gotten another 1/2 dozen sets of tires sold. Not as popular as their Zilla but out of a number of different tires I've tried the Mudbug is far and above my favorite.

Hopefully in the near future your ATV selection will expand to include them.

DTD is by far the best tire dealer online or in person that I've dealt with.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If yall would carry the Maxxis Mudbugs you would have gotten another 1/2 dozen sets of tires sold. Not as popular as their Zilla but out of a number of different tires I've tried the Mudbug is far and above my favorite.

Hopefully in the near future your ATV selection will expand to include them.

DTD is by far the best tire dealer online or in person that I've dealt with.
Thank you for the kind words and for sharing this feedback - I'll forward your comments to our marketing department.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now through August 6th, 2018 at Discount Tire Direct!!!

10% Rebate - Receive a Prepaid Mastercard by mail when you purchase a set of 4 select tires with your Discount Tire credit card at Discount Tire Direct.

TO YOUR DOOR:

(excludes GOOD rated Tires, Hankook tires, and Cooper tires)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
2 Participants
Discount Tire
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing