Honda ATV Forum banner

321 - 337 of 337 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Im 15 almost 16. Had my fourwheeler for 7 years in sep. and i baby the dang thing. On the other hand my dad dont change the oil in his but he dont know it but when i buy oil for mine his gets a new filter and oil. From my own pocket. Plus i bought my 350 at the old age of 9 for 50 bucks. And i know the feeling of being grouped with other teens because your a teen, we need more kids tinkering and riding atvs, that they pay for on their own, than on video games.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I agree with you Deer hunter, I'm 17 bought my first wheeler with my own money when I was 15. Anything I want to do I have to pay with my own money and it's mine. My parents had never had a wheeler or anything so I was the first in the family to get one and start playing around with them. Never had a video game myself and I like it that way. If I need something to do, I go work on my wheelers!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Im 15 almost 16. Had my fourwheeler for 7 years in sep. and i baby the dang thing. On the other hand my dad dont change the oil in his but he dont know it but when i buy oil for mine his gets a new filter and oil. From my own pocket. Plus i bought my 350 at the old age of 9 for 50 bucks. And i know the feeling of being grouped with other teens because your a teen, we need more kids tinkering and riding atvs, that they pay for on their own, than on video games.
I know how it is with a dad and maintenance. His truck he will basically get it done but his Argo never got anything done to it. I know when he gets a side-by-side I'll be doing everything to it. Same way with guns he hasn't cleaned one in about 5 years, but have lol.

I do buy a few video games but I buy a lot more oil, filters, gas, diesel, ect ect.

18 as of Jan 30 (trying to stay that way)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Will be 34 next month.

·
Registered
34 Posts

to old to do what i want but to young to give up trying

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I'm 19. You may be asking yourself "How does he own a fleet of quads?" I've been working since I could ride my bike to the Horse stables. I am currently attending State Technical College in Linn Missouri. I am studying to be a Heavy Equipment Technician and Operator. I have a extremely busy life. My family owns a farm that we always have something to work on. I am also a Manager at Straatmann Feed Inc. I know this thread is just for your age but I figured I'd share some info on my crazy life.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm older than most and younger than a few. 45
I use to know everything, but now I can't remember it.

I own tools, a shop and like to get dirty.
I am no mechanic, those folks know what to do, I do everything until
something works.

MrC.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
I am 62
13 acres immediately around the house (6 of that in woods with trails cut and creek bed)
180acres down the road with a few head of cattle. light hills, light utility work.

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
i'm 5'2.5". though used to be taller, aint nothing to short..
i wasnt pay attention to the date again?? it sh, happens.. still cant delete the stupid stuff i write..

321 - 337 of 337 Posts