Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 337 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As I have been on here I have tried to guess each persons age by their posts,and level of knowledge,and experience,how they express themselves...I keep coming up wrong,way off,not even close(welp,other than lukeiscool18)..sooo I am going to put this thread up(maybe Helmut will make it sticky,maybe not) where you post your age if you feel like it...We can keep it simple,just type your present age ,and leave it at that...No long stories about how you should be older,but momma went off to war,so dad had to wait kinda things..No one has to do this,just another way of helping to understand each other better maybe...I will go first...

·
Registered
866 Posts
21... 22 next month tho!

·
Registered
807 Posts
44 years young

·
Registered
28 Posts
If the good man upstairs sees fit, I'll be the big FOUR-O this July. :icon_ devil:

I've seen and packed ALOTTA years in my 40, hope to keep it up another 30-40 before the ol body wears out. Honestly I care NOTHING about growing old if I can't have BOTH my mind AND body. Have had alot of friends and family grow into their 80s & 90s and few of them retain both the body and mind, always seems ONE or the other will fail. Just makes the last few years MISERABLE for everyone. I don't want to be a burden for my wife or kids, just not fair and I honestly don't think it's "part of life". So with that I come to the realization that life is probably half over for me if that's the case. :icon_ cry:

Life is for living, remember yesterday if it was good, hope tomorrow will be fun but RIGHT NOW is really all we have so enjoy it... :icon_gd:
HK

·
Registered
199 Posts
51 in people years... 357 in dog years. I feel somewhere in the middle. LOL

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
I’m 23 for the time being...

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I'm 28... people may think I'm older since I have owned a lot of trikes, I just like them because you can pick them up cheap and return them to glory. I picked up an 85 250R on Friday for cheap

Rob

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
I'm 23, but there are a lot of you guys that are a... How do I put this without angering people.... Oh, how aboit OLD, LOL. Just kidding old timmers.

1 - 20 of 337 Posts