Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, today I sold the Rancher to my dad...

He just got a good chunk of land to retire on and he wants a new bike, but just doesn't want to spend the money on it because he wants a new truck..

But he knows he needs the bike for fire wood, gardens, and to patrol...lol...

I lent him the Rancher since the snow has been gone because I've been to busy to use it anyway.. He just loves it..

So I offered to sell it to him for $4000... Its a nice bik, Only 1000km.. I've never hurt it..Warn winch and Reptiles too.. I figured not a bad price....

Well he gimme $5000 ....lol.. So I think he appreciated it..

I'm going to look at a 1984 200es trike tonight looks near mint other than the front fender... I can't be without some sort of all terrain apparatus..

I'll probably get to use it 3 times this year the way the schedule is looking..

I'll post pics of the trike if I get it..

·
Registered
8,209 Posts
well they always make more, so, selling your dad it, I bet you can still borrow it from time to time too LOL

dirt bikes and sleds,(even street bikes for a while) to me are toys, that when I have them, many sit and get little no use, but as soon as I sell one, I seem to miss it more than ever, and end up shortly there after buying another one, then they sit and I sell and repeat
I must have gone thru about 40+ motorcycle s with this problem I have HAHA!

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Well, today I sold the Rancher to my dad...

He just got a good chunk of land to retire on and he wants a new bike, but just doesn't want to spend the money on it because he wants a new truck..

But he knows he needs the bike for fire wood, gardens, and to patrol...lol...

I lent him the Rancher since the snow has been gone because I've been to busy to use it anyway.. He just loves it..

So I offered to sell it to him for $4000... Its a nice bik, Only 1000km.. I've never hurt it..Warn winch and Reptiles too.. I figured not a bad price....

Well he gimme $5000 ....lol.. So I think he appreciated it..

I'm going to look at a 1984 200es trike tonight looks near mint other than the front fender... I can't be without some sort of all terrain apparatus..

I'll probably get to use it 3 times this year the way the schedule is looking..

I'll post pics of the trike if I get it..
i think you and your dad both made a great deal. [not about the money part]. first time i didnt pay attention to the bug in the avatar. maybe im growing up.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya its not to bad..

Its straight!

And the bars aren't bent...lol

I'll pick up a carb kit later today, first I have a string of cars to get too...

I'll keep you's posted on the outcome...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts