Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i am new to this site. I got a 09 TRX700xx about 3 days ago second time riding it, i put a huge gash in my right rear tire, figured it would happen cause there only 2 ply but not this fast. I might not be looking in the right places but i can only find one aftermarket tires that will fit the odd ball 11 inch rims size and those are the maxiis razr's. (22x10x11 6 ply) Are those really the only tire choice i have without getting new rimss? I mean i think they are really nice tiress either way, but the next problem is ordering them every site is back ordered on those tiresss. Didnt think i would have such a hard timee already just ordering tiresss

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Welcome to the forums. There are a few guys on here that own the 700XX and they will be able to help you with your questions.

·
Registered
173 Posts
rocky mountain atv might be a good spot to look. and or a local used atv/motorcycle dealer.. when i was looking to my set 20x11x10's they where out of stock all over the net but. local used atv/motorcycle dealer had a set on the shelf.and cheaper then on the net

and yes i believ in the maxxis razor's 2's(6ply)

·
Registered
97 Posts
my buddy is going through the same thing with his 700,,cant find anything but stockers and they aint cheap

1 - 5 of 5 Posts