Honda ATV Forum banner

41 - 60 of 538 Posts

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
My notifications are playing up now, also can't highlight text in a quote (change colour or make bold, it's just dead)

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
@VS_Goose is there any update on the issues mentioned in this thread? It seems no matter what OS we use issues keep hindering us.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I put the fix in myself after speaking with tech. Let me know if that works now. If not, give it 5 mins (due to caching) and clear your cache and cookies.

I tested it and all drop downs are working.

Missing badges are a different issues I cant fix without their assistance.

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
When I click on "likes received" now it takes me to my profile ??? Desk top pc on firefox

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Just tried it on the "full" version and just the same, notifications takes me to profile.

Edit to say emptied cache and cookies.

·
Super Moderator
5,956 Posts
Using Desktop skin on Firefox, notifications sometimes drop down. Clicking on Likes goes to profile page. Once on profile page notifications sometimes don't drop down, but when they do clicking on Likes takes me to Likes as it should. I can also click on the number of Likes on profile page to load Likes, but when I do that notifications cease to drop down... its a mess.

Mentions and quotes have been worse acting these last few days. Sometimes I just type in the URL strings to those myself, as the tabs in profile page haven't been linking right. Those have been inconsistent.

Once they get images working in my Palemoon browser I'll be able to test the Desktop skin thoroughly. This browser is just a temporary workaround, as you know.

EDIT:
Quotes just worked from the notifications dropdown! Thats progress if its repeatable.

EDIT again:
Likes just failed again.... waste of my time.

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
I can now give likes and the drop down shows up but takes me to my own profile, that’s on iPhone using safari or google. Same issues using all skins. Will try sending PM and edit this post if there is still an issue.

·
Super Moderator
5,956 Posts
Test post on Palemoon Desktop view.

EDIT: I was only able to post using this browser after going to "Go Advanced", then retyping the post text out which you see above.

Posting using the Quick Reply button is completely dead, its non responsive. Going to advanced disappears all that I have typed and I have to retype everything then "Preview" then Submit. I am testing Edit now.

EDIT:
Editing my post worked as you can see. Now for the rest of the story...
The "Forums" and "New Posts" dropdown menus along the top of every page are broken.

Images are dead site-wide. Member Avatars are all dead.

I was able to click on my username and go to my profile page. Once there, to my surprise all of the tabs on my profile page were working! Firefox can't do that...!

Thats enough for now, gotta get some work done today.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
...... Everything is loading faster, pics, pages,etc, and...... I see fish rodp, n Sam giving likes.

·
Premium Member
12,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
The site worked really good for me for a day , and now it is messed up in so many ways , Log In takes multiple tries , kicks me off right and left , especially trying to do a post every time , gives me this "" No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator "" and " Timed out session " , I post something and don't see then it appears , I posted things and seen them on the board and return and they are gone --------is it just me or is it messed up

·
Premium Member
12,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
the site is messed up worst for me then ever . anyone else having problems with log in , timed out , error no valid link , post disappearing , and such

·
Premium Member
12,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
perfect example , I posted the first post , hit submit and it told me I was timed out and need to log in , 4 times to log in , then it told me invalid link , then post disappeared , I redid it , with the same issues and now there are 2 post up there

·
Registered
463 Posts
Test post on Palemoon Desktop view.

EDIT: I was only able to post using this browser after going to "Go Advanced", then retyping the post text out which you see above.

Posting using the Quick Reply button is completely dead, its non responsive. Going to advanced disappears all that I have typed and I have to retype everything then "Preview" then Submit. I am testing Edit now.

EDIT:
Editing my post worked as you can see. Now for the rest of the story...
The "Forums" and "New Posts" dropdown menus along the top of every page are broken.

Images are dead site-wide. Member Avatars are all dead.

I was able to click on my username and go to my profile page. Once there, to my surprise all of the tabs on my profile page were working! Firefox can't do that...!

Thats enough for now, gotta get some work done today.
Palemoon breaks CSS so I imagine thats why your browser isnt working for you. All avatars and images work fine on Chrome.

When on Firefox, try switching skins (classic vs new) and see if that makes a difference. I'll need screenshot and information.

the site is messed up worst for me then ever . anyone else having problems with log in , timed out , error no valid link , post disappearing , and such
Which skin are you using? Enhanced mobile or desktop? Classic or new? Site works fine here so far. Although I did see some minor blips in classic quickly.

Everyone switch to the Full skin until we ensure all issues are sorted out.

·
Premium Member
12,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
VS Goose , classic , tried full and same results , cleared cookies and cache , I got Mac's could that be the problems ----another thing I just notice , there is a new post at 3:56PM , the thread is lite up as a unread post , last posted by Wilson , when I go to that thread no matter classic or full the post is not there , the last post on that thread is Jeep at 12:??

41 - 60 of 538 Posts