Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 538 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 things have been happening ----anyone else seen this

1) I have been getting this screen that says : Data Error , site not reachable , then 15 minutes later , try it again and it will load up , flip a couple of pages and it will do it again , Data Error , only happens on this site , no other sites ---

2) , I log in and start typing a post and when I hit submit , it tells me session has timed out , need to log in again , I am talking less than 5 minutes from logging on

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
I get the first from time to time, maybe once or twice a month but nothing frequent.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Same issue here! i hit refresh, and sometimes it clears right away, then other times, it takes a few, AND as fish mentioned (only on this site) it's not a GIANT headache, lol, thx for bringing this up fellows, i thought it was just on my end.

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
This is what I keep getting, it’s got more frequent throughout the day.

Attachments

·
Registered
463 Posts
When that error happened I immediately sent an email up and got it resolved.

Have you seen any since yesterday? Can you note a time and action you were taking?

As for the post issues, can you clear your cache and cookies and login using the Remember Me button? Let me know if that fixes it.

·
Registered
463 Posts
The transfer to GCP was to not only accommodate the SSL certificates we'll be adding in the future, but also to help speed up the site, reduce load times ect so the images loading faster is related.

Had to fix some bugs in the system first but glad to see its working a lot better for you now.

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
A speedy fix by Admin as per usual, great work guys :)

·
Premium Member
12,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
a whole host of problems has arise , I can't give likes or view any likes given , something happened with loading pics , it goes thru the process of loading them and seems faster than before , but then falls out and you have to start over , and a few other things don't work as good as they use to

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
I can’t open notifications, just get a blank page. Can’t like posts either.

·
Premium Member
12,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Opening notifications is also a problem , not only can't I give like , I can't read likes given , --- the browser is chrome

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Can't give like. Firefox on desk top pc

·
Super Moderator
5,956 Posts
Can't see any images load (even on the homepage) unless I switch browsers to a modded and hacked up old (unsupported) firefox version. Dropdown menus don't work. Could not post in threads until I hacked up this old and useless browser. Doesn't matter whether I use the Full skin or the Classic skin, there are problem using either one. Your HTTPS redirects weren't done right (its just two lines you need to add in the .htaccess file) obviously. Once you get the images working again we'll probably find some more to complain about.

·
Premium Member
12,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I also have notifications that don't clear after looking at private messages and likes , so what else could those notifications be

·
Super Moderator
5,956 Posts
I also have notifications that don't clear after looking at private messages and likes , so what else could those notifications be
Probably Mentions and/or Quotes.

I got everything working on this site myself using my hacked up old browser, just took some time... so you are about to see your notifications count go up! LOL

Aye, the freedom and power of Linux is priceless!

·
Premium Member
12,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mentions and Quotes , I think you got it ----So , I don't even see Mentions and Quotes , or members lasted visited , and other things that were on the left side the screen any more

1 - 20 of 538 Posts