Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
Very 😎. Still has stock Goodyears.
remember to flush the brake fluid at least twice. Parts for these brake systems are getting hard to find.
Be very careful when blowing out the spark arrestor—I stripped the bolt head off mine and still haven’t replaced it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
remember to flush the brake fluid at least twice. Parts for these brake systems are getting hard to find.
Be very careful when blowing out the spark arrestor—I stripped the bolt head off mine and still haven’t replaced it.
The brake fluid still looks good, but I picked up some DOT4 to flush it with. When I changed the rear diff, the oil in it was still like honey, very clear but like I said, probably didnt have 10 hours of easy riding on it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I kind of like the fat rear tires, but one wont hold air for some reason. I did order some new 12" wheels and 25" tires for it. These goodyears have gotten very hard.

Any idea on when I should be looking to change the wheel bearings?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks good. I’m a stock tire/wheel guy but on a 2WD you shouldn’t lose much power. You could sell your old wheels on fleabay or powdercoat them.
View attachment 153771
That looks good. Do the 4x4’s come with bigger back wheels? It was pricey looking for tires that fit a 9” wheel
I can’t tell any power loss, same diameter tire on the rear, just a bigger wheel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts