Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
Good tyre, a bit heavy though. You may struggle in the real deep mud. If of course you ride in deep mud that is!

As @alloutdoors said, wait until the warranty is finished before you start any major mods.

·
Registered
154 Posts
The lift isn't going to affect your warranty any more than the bigger wheels/tires... to deny your warranty they have to prove that the modifications caused the issue that you are attempting to get warrantied... The lift is easily installed/removed.. so you could easily remove it before taking it in for any warranty work is needed. But I don't think that would really be needed unless you had a dealership that just wanted to be difficult!!!

·
Registered
7,152 Posts
Is it SRA or IRS? If it’s SRA you shouldn’t lift the rear without stretching it, the u joint can’t take the added angle. IRS your fine though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How do you stretch it? Sounds like it's not worth it I should be able to run my kendas without a lift you think ? Or just lift the front?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
Kyleharr1981
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing