Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i had a 92 honda trx 300 2x4 . i bought a set of rims and tires bighorn 2.0 25x10-12 and 25x8-12. when i started on the back and let the jack i seen that the muffler was touching right side tire . my question is do i need spacers or shocks to get that muffler off the tire. also im having a spark problem can anyone tell if this ignition coil is bad by the readings of the multimeter. thanks for any help with this

·
Registered
56 Posts
I’d check your Cdi I was having a problem with spark on mine kept checking everything everything would test out fine but cdi was bad I’ve bought several Honda fourtraxx that didn’t have spark and it’s always been the cdi on them

·
Registered
1986 Honda TRX350
9 Posts
How did you determine you have a spark problem? Need more information regarding your troubleshooting steps.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How did you determine you have a spark problem? Need more information regarding your troubleshooting steps.
it was the cdi box they sent me a ac and i needed dc put it on and crunk right up and also i got a new ignition coil dont know if that help it but it didnt hurt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts