Honda ATV Forum banner

1041 - 1054 of 1054 Posts

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,041
I'll trade you a 96 300FW for it? Only minor scratches a small ding in the frame but everything else is fairly mint!
yer a tad late...it sold about a month ago !!..2 day's on CL...AND IT WAS GONE !..LOL.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
I'll trade you a 96 300FW for it? Only minor scratches a small ding in the frame but everything else is fairly mint!
yer a tad late...it sold about a month ago !!..2 day's on CL...AND IT WAS GONE !..LOL.
I'll trade you the 300FW for the 04 Rancher! LMAO

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
just ordered this sand blaster, Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more i'll get some abrasive for it..i don't know how well this thing is gonna do ??..at least it's a name brand i know !..lol.
I noticed that my local Tractor Supply has a blast cabinet that looks just about like this for $99. It looks about the same except it's red and has a different brand decal on it.

JobSmart® Benchtop Abrasive Blast Cabinet, 32 lb. Capacity - 3951103 | Tractor Supply Company

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,044
just ordered this sand blaster, Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more i'll get some abrasive for it..i don't know how well this thing is gonna do ??..at least it's a name brand i know !..lol.
I noticed that my local Tractor Supply has a blast cabinet that looks just about like this for $99. It looks about the same except it's red and has a different brand decal on it.

JobSmart® Benchtop Abrasive Blast Cabinet, 32 lb. Capacity - 3951103 | Tractor Supply Company
the top is the same...but the bottom is different..mine has the bottom angled from the very outter edges that angle in to the center. where this one..only has like a chute that runs the length of the cabinet from one end to the other..other than that ??..it's the same cabinet !.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts

the top is the same...but the bottom is different..mine has the bottom angled from the very outter edges that angle in to the center. where this one..only has like a chute that runs the length of the cabinet from one end to the other..other than that ??..it's the same cabinet !.
The picture in your link looks like it's made the same as the one in the link I posted. The one they sent you must have been made a little different than the one in the picture.

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,046

The picture in your link looks like it's made the same as the one in the link I posted. The one they sent you must have been made a little different than the one in the picture.
maybe they are the same ? it's hard to really see the bottom ???..your prob right ???..i can't see the bottom though !..makes not difference..mine is bought and paid for..and used now !..lol. two thing's i don't like about it...one..the door is plastic...instead of real glass ( i will solve that later ! )..lol. and the vaccum filter stops up in no time !!..once i turn my vaccum on ?..that things almost stops drawing the dust out !..lol. and don't evennnnnnnn try to use it without a vaccum on them !..lmfao..1 sec pull of the trigger ?..and you won't see crap in there !..lol.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
two thing's i don't like about it...one..the door is plastic...instead of real glass ( i will solve that later ! )..lol. and the vaccum filter stops up in no time !!..once i turn my vaccum on ?
What's wrong with the plastic door?

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,048
two thing's i don't like about it...one..the door is plastic...instead of real glass ( i will solve that later ! )..lol. and the vaccum filter stops up in no time !!..once i turn my vaccum on ?
it's hard to keep it clean..dust heads right for it !..and when you wipe it down..or off ?..all it does is scratch the plastic..if it was real glass ??..then it would not be such a big deal to me !..plastic door ?..nahhh..bad ideaaaaaaaa !..lol.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
it's hard to keep it clean..dust heads right for it !..and when you wipe it down..or off ?..all it does is scratch the plastic..if it was real glass ??..then it would not be such a big deal to me !..plastic door ?..nahhh..bad ideaaaaaaaa !..lol.
I would say dust is going to stick to a glass door, too. And to keep from scratching the plastic door, you could use the sheets of protective film, so it doesn't scratch the plastic door.

Clarke Protective Film for Abrasive Blast Cabinet Viewing Window, 3/4 in. x 12 in. - 3774056 | Tractor Supply Company

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Hey shade, I'm just curious...What size of vamps were those on the '86? They look pretty mean! And if it would be possible for a person like me to buy them from a person like you? I would need the size though.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,051
Hey shade, I'm just curious...What size of vamps were those on the '86? They look pretty mean! And if it would be possible for a person like me to buy them from a person like you? I would need the size though.

Thanks!
that atv was sold about 6 or 7 months back bro !..lol. i gave the tires to my bud..in exchange for a good amount to buy brand new itp mudlites..then i sold the atv, sorry bro.

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,052
bump. @Jeepwm69 , here's the thread you were asking about when I did the fenders on that 1986 trx350 fourtrax. starts @ #796, page 80.

·
Super Moderator
36,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,054
Thanks man. I'd actually searched your posts and was looking through some of your old ones.

Thanks!
i've got a few builds around here, unless the site ate them ??..lol.

1041 - 1054 of 1054 Posts
About this Discussion
1.1K Replies
60 Participants
shadetree
Honda ATV Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Honda ATV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades and reliability for your Rancher, Foreman, Recon, FourTrax, Pioneer, and more!
Full Forum Listing