Honda ATV Forum banner

Who should be September 2017 Honda ATV of the Month?

• jay10

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • FTMike

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • M_Quick

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • redtherocket

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • mac102004

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • one1

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • seadonist

Votes: 2 10.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Let the voting begin for the September 2017 Honda ATV of the Month! We will leave the poll open until the end of the month and then announce the winner. We got some really good pics this month, thanks to everyone that participated and GOOD LUCK!!

jay10

1999 honda fourtrax 300
Itp At mudd lites
honda speedo kit
Honda cooling fan kit
424 switch out
CMP front bumper (soon)
honda handle bar gaurd,
ram 500,000 CP halogen spot light
par36 focus beam airplane landing strip bulb
drink holder
uni air filter
Bel-ray foam oil
Dimple magnetic oil plug
Honda front basket
Custom front drive shaft gaurd
Second honda brake light with led bulb
55 watt halogen head bulbs
Honda Head light brush gaurds
Led tail light bulb

FTMike

2" Lift
28" Mega Mayhems
Highlighter Snorkel
Rigid Industries Lighting
Warn Winch
35% Gear Reduction

M_Quick

HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X Rear's, DWT 0.190 Wheels With GBC's XC-Master Tires, EHS Lid, L8ton Stealth Bumper and 11/16" Rear Sway Bar, HCC Custom Gripper Seat Cover, Trail Tech Riser With Dash, 1 1/8" Tag Bar's, Acerbis Hand Guards, Honda Racing Nerf's & Rear A-Arm Guards, PRM Full Skid Plate & Front A-Arm Guards, DG Rear 6pack Rack, Black Knight Lighting (2) 3x3" LED Pod's, Lone Star E-Brake Delete Cover, Tusk Billet Gas Cap, Mod Quad Custom Billet Brake Reservoir Cover

redtherocket

1985 Honda ATC 200M

mac102004

2015 Rubicant 500 FM7 on 27" Big and Horny's

one1

1998 Honda Fourtrax 300FW 4x4
Itp 12" powder coat black rally wheels all around
Power King Mudcat 25x10-12 tires
Api Outdoors Realtree rear bags with cooler and cupholder
Hard Core Realtree front bag with custom stitching angles
Moose bark busters
Cree 6 led superwide flood beam lights (2)
1 7/8ths tow package on rear and come-a-long mounted under the hood up front
Realtree diamond plate skid panel

seadonist

2011 Rancher 4x4

·
Registered
559 Posts
VOTED!

Good luck all!

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
I have to admit, it was a tough decision this month, good luck to all of you, some awesome machines right there :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
The two best pictures are near the bottom in voting (you can judge a picture without it's content in context). The best machine is in the lead. It's been said before that as a picture contest you vote for the best picture, but we cannot always vote the way we should. Least, that's what the results say. Red, Mac, and myself have the best quality images (portraits) with no random things in the pic, FT has the best machine... even better than mine and I love mine :D LOL.....

So, my vote goes to the one I like and has a great staged portrait as well. Great machine, Red! :) Got my vote.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
@jay10 your TRX300 has a cooling fan? Was that optional on the 300? Reason I ask because the 93 I just bought has one--but it looked OEM? Thanks

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'm glad my 300 doesn't have a fan because my Vulcan 750 has a fan and it burns me out blowing hot air back on to me at red lights and I would be going slow enough in the woods to where I would feel that hot air

·
Premium Member
5,956 Posts
The two best pictures are near the bottom in voting (you can judge a picture without it's content in context). The best machine is in the lead. It's been said before that as a picture contest you vote for the best picture, but we cannot always vote the way we should. Least, that's what the results say. Red, Mac, and myself have the best quality images (portraits) with no random things in the pic, FT has the best machine... even better than mine and I love mine :D LOL.....

So, my vote goes to the one I like and has a great staged portrait as well. Great machine, Red! :) Got my vote.
Somehow your vote didn't take...?

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.