Honda ATV Forum banner

SamUK - Winner of June 2018 Honda ATV of the Month

5K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Goober 
#1 ·
Congrats to SamUK for winning this month!

SamUK

350D rear end, Trx250a cam, 54% GR, EBC clutches, Gen2 wiring harness, Hot Shot CDI, Rear brake delete, SuperATV front discs, 2" suspension lift, 1” front fender lift, 1” rear fender lift, 2" wheel spacer, 3” swing arm & shaft stretch, Superwinch up front (custom mount), Plasma (synthetic) rope, Pro Grip bar grips, Pro grip hand guards, 1 1/2" bar risers , Floor boards, Custom snorkel, Extended silicone breathers, ITP Delta wheels, 28 x 9 - 12 Mega Mayhem’s, Custom rear tow point, 22” 70w LED light bar, 18w LED light pods.

See less See more
#11 ·
Great job Sam!
Unbelievable amount of work you put it on it–how does your new bride cope–does she ride too??
Hey Goober, it’s been a while, half to see you back :)
Unfortunately she’s not to confident at riding solo just yet, I tried her with a trx250a a while back and ended up selling it. We did get away to Portugal a couple weeks ago though and I convinced her to come on a trail adventure on an ATV with me. After 20 minutes of scared giggling she settled into it and actually enjoyed it. Bought a 450s now that’s road legal so hoping to get out with her (and rodp) soon on some byways (trails).

#13 ·
If I could afford to I would, beleive me! I’d love to move to the USA in all honesty but it’s affording it and finding work ahead of the move. I’ve looked into it several times now and all ways prove to be costly and time consuming unfortunately.

#16 ·
Haha, thanks buddy :)

Hey you’ve gotta’ be in it to win it haven’t you, these 300’s seem to touch hearts on this forum to lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.