Honda ATV Forum banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Fastfarmer runs Rotella T and has for probably 2 or 3 years. without any issues . . I can guarantee no one rides any harder than that man. . . . He's a beast in the trails he is always at 100% when that engine fires off. . . .

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Farmers????lol
no Farmer. . . his last name no jokes.... He's one of the best guys you'll ever meet. . . he and his son used to race asphalt track Karts.

·
Premium Member
11,311 Posts
Diesels exert a lot more pressure on their bearings,and generate a lot more heat than any atv engine can,or does...

·
Registered
117 Posts
All depends on motor usage! I have personally rebuilt more than one motor from peaple running this oil but! there are several variations of this oil.
Personally I wouldn't run any of them!

·
Premium Member
11,311 Posts
All depends on motor usage! I have personally rebuilt more than one motor from peaple running this oil but! there are several variations of this oil.
Personally I wouldn't run any of them!
Personally I run Rotella T6 in all of my atvs,as well as my daily drivers as well as in my motorsickles without so much as a single issue with it(I used to run Rotella in the 6 over the road big trucks I owned at one time as well as the reefers also without a single issue in the many millions of miles they cumulatively had)..To each their own...:icon_ devil:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Its funny how different style riders like to argue a point to a dead horse that doesn't really matter!
Run what oil u prefer the repair bill is on u. And if all u do is run ur utilitys everyday u will never see a problem. Have a hay day!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Enough of this Rotella BS:

I will use this:

Mobil 1 Racing 4T 10W-40 motorcycle oil meets or exceeds the requirements of:
API SM
API SL
API SJ
JASO MA

According to ExxonMobil, Mobil 1 Racing 4T 10W-40 is of the following quality level:
API SH
API CF

101 - 111 of 111 Posts