Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 Honda Rancher 350. I recently had the opportunity to buy some new take-off wheels and tires(stock) off of a 2007 Honda Rincon 650. Will these wheels and tires fit my rancher without rubbing or causing any problems. Any help is appreciated! The numbers on the tires are At 25 10. Here are the pics of the wheels and tires off the Rubicon:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Have you got the wheels in your Possesion if not see if the guy will let you swap them out if they fit leave them on if not take them off and say have a nice day. But as long as the bolt pattern is the same I don't think they will rub.

Welcome to the Forums.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Agree^^^^^^!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Rincon wheels on Rancher****

I bought a complete set of Rincon TIRES for my 450 Foreman 5 or 6 years ago. The sizes were 25x8x12 and 25x10x12. They fit just like the stock factory tires that they replaced.
I really liked the way the radial design worked, especially on pavement. They didn't tend to ball up and then turn loose when you were corning hard on pavement, causing you to counter steer.
On gravel, dirt or mud they act pretty much like the stock tires.
I have a Rubicon now and I'm looking for a complete set of the same tires you're looking at.

One other thing, the Rincon has independent rear suspension and I don't think your Rancher does, so the rear WHEELS won't work with your straight axle, but the tires will fit your stock wheels. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
665 Posts
you will need 2 1/2 in wheel spacers for the irs wheels to fit your sra rancher (rear only )

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
^^^^^ yes - front tires/wheels will be fine, on the rear the rincon IRS has different offset. Look at where the lug nuts bolt on the rims, on the 350 the nuts are well inside the outside lip of the rim (about 5"), the nuts on the rincon rims fasten about 2" from the outside lip. Without spacers on the rear the overall width of the rear tires will be 5 or more inches narrower than your front.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts