Honda ATV Forum banner

Rincon pictures!!!

Tags
honda rincon
131K views 184 replies 68 participants last post by  dthela 
#1 ·
All right, I think its about time that everyone on the site checked out pictures of the baddest machine that Honda makes. Thats right, The Honda Rincon 650's and 680's. So everyone that has a Rincon post your pics.

My 07 680 GPScape

See less See more
Reactions: Ballast
#2 ·
very nice ride !..buttttt..i like my '89 trx350d foreman..one..it's paid for..two..it's one heck of a tank !..i'd sure hate to mess up anything on that ride..i guess i'll stick with my 'ole trusty foreman..lol.

#5 ·
The ol'foremans... They're hard to beat. So far, my big ass bumpers are keeping anything from getting messed up, so far, lol.

#3 ·
Nice looking Rincon!!

#7 ·
yeah..i completely restored mine from the dead..it was a basket case..bucket case..and card board case..lmfao..i've threw everything i know at it..and it keeps on truck'n !..i've buried it in mud and water past the seat..and it kept right on going..i did manage to high center it though..but..thats why i stuck the warn xt 2500 on the front of it !..lol. so far..i'm really pleased on how it turned out..give me the ole school atv's any day..so easy to work on and over haul..this is my second trx350d foreman i've owned..and i won't take anything for it.

#9 ·
Thanks for the comments everyone, but where are all the other Rincons? I know I'm not the only one with this bad machine, lets see some of your Rinny pictures all ready!

#14 ·
sorry to interrupt.... ( i am shopping used and are stuck on what to get)
1. how are the tranny on the big boys?
2. are they heavy to have fun with ( I only weight 150)
3. is this a good boy for 4500 ? its not fuel injected

2005 honda rincon 400 miles, gps, black, stock, in excellent condition with winch and plow and rear storage bag. also comes with mx hjc med.size helmet, gloves and body protection. $4500

here is the link with pics
2005 honda Rincon quad
Only reason i didn't consider the big boy is because I am afraid of transmission problems and it being way to big for me.
Thank you

#15 ·
well i got about 444 miles on my 04 i weight about 300 and my rinny has no problem moving my fat butt up a steep hill or mud hole they have plenty of power and i never had a problem except for running hot MUD in rad. You have to keep in mind a rinny weights 600IBLs dry so the ? you got ask your self is are you ready for such a heavy ride. I don't jump mine or race around usally never go past 25-30mph but I have had it up to 58MPH once LONG dirt road.

#16 ·
My buddy has an 05 Rincon that probably has over 2000 miles on it, and he doesn't have any transmission problems. But when buying used you can't really rely on what the seller "says". It could have low milelage, but might be hard miles.

#17 ·
#18 ·
I have an 04 with over 8000 miles, got a hell of a deal on it used. Still runs like a champ. As long as you use a quality motorcycle/ATV oil you should not have a problem with the tranny, they are very finicky about their oil. I weigh 170 and am 47 years old and I have no problem handling the bike. I have buried it a few times and had to manhandle it to get it out. The winch does help. I have a 2 inch lift, 27 mudlites on ITP ss212's, I just installed an HMF pipe and dyno jet stage 1 kit. It is fast and loud, even with the larger tires it still tops 60. I will post pictures soon, before mud and after mud.

#20 ·
If you are talking about my bumpers, they are KIMPEX front and rears. A Honda shop near me had them on sale last year, so I couldn't pass them up.

#21 · (Edited)
I have a warn front bumper i got used. The dent darn tree said nope you ant going that way! even tho i was hard right on the bars. apparently when your turning right and the ground drops down you go strait. The bumper saved my plastic. its worth the $$$

#23 ·
Very nice, 05' or older? Looks like it is in better condition than my 07' that I bought new last year!

#24 ·
It's an '03 with 1438 miles and 140 hours. The things been bullitt proof. Tires, batteries and the normal maintenance stuff is all I've ever had to do. She's never really been abused but I don't baby it when I ride either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.