Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:yeahbaby01:We have a beautiful day here in Denver, should be about 56 and sunny. Pyetime decided to make the 150 mile drive north to go ride at the local MX track today. I'm sure it will be a great time. We will post some pics later!:yeahbaby01:

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Have fun guys. Be safe!!

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
i am goen riden tomarrow maybe will try to get a camra to recored some stuff maybe cuz fix his flywill baring and stuff so he ready to ride and break in his tires on his 660 and i just need to ride and dad want to go just for the heck of it

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So we went out today and had a great time, Pyetime is a really cool guy. He did pretty damn good on that 700XX.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pyetime's truck was ginormous!!!!!LOL

·
Registered
459 Posts
That was a Great Time! The weather was terrific for January and Red his wife and his dad are fantastic people! Red was real quick out there. I was happy with how the old 700 did on the mx track. All except for a certain incident that all most sent me over the bars, ask Red he had a front row seat.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That was a Great Time! The weather was terrific for January and Red his wife and his dad are fantastic people! Red was real quick out there. I was happy with how the old 700 did on the mx track. All except for a certain incident that all most sent me over the bars, ask Red he had a front row seat.
LMAO!!!! I give you mad credit. You pulled that out. He came up short on a double and his rear end launched him. He rode for a good 10 yards with his chest on his bars and his feet on his rear fenders...

Don't let your wife read that, Joe. You'll never be allowed to come play again!:icon_ poke:

·
Registered
459 Posts
She saw the pics, didnt say a hole lot but I for sure will not tell her about that little deal. LOL

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Man This is great that some forum members get the opportunity to meet up in person and spen a day laughing and riding. I can hardly wait until the warm weather so us NC guys can meet up for some fun at Busco.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah it was great, from the second we shook hands in the driveway it was good times! Joe is a really cool guy, very laid back and easy to get along with.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Turned into 5. Was great, I got my Hipers,

I didn't get the flex bars but i did get a Leatt

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Leatt??? whats that?? Hypers look great though..... what's the price tag on the old rims?

·
Registered
459 Posts
The Hipers wheels are Awesome!! They really look good!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
You washed your quad already? JK

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 25 Posts