Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as of right now, my riding gear consists of a black and orange helmet (with a black and red quad?) a military jacket and pants, and my really old Nike sneakers from like 4 years ago, to put it simply I want actual good riding clothes, helmet, boots etc. But more than that I also want it to match with my quad (yes I know thats stupid but I dont care). Anybody have any idea where a good place would be to go for like MX riding gear? I was on fox racing the other night for a couple minutes but I couldnt really find any that would go with my TRX (picture shown). If someone could give any kind of help it would be appreciated

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
What size gear do you wear?(pants/jersey) I have a pair of Black over the boot pants with a red stripe down the leg and a red/black and white jersey you can have. just pay shipping. 34 pants. XL jersey. They are not torn any where but they are used.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Yes that is an oil stain on the sleeve.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Red Tshirt, Black denim cutoffs, camo hat turned backwards, and flip flops. That would match your quad. It's comfy too.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
i whear snekers an a tank top and blue jeans evan though i have riden boots and jersy and pants i like riden in casual stuff lol

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
What size gear do you wear?(pants/jersey) I have a pair of Black over the boot pants with a red stripe down the leg and a red/black and white jersey you can have. just pay shipping. 34 pants. XL jersey. They are not torn any where but they are used.

Thats a pretty good offer Red!

I usually got to a shop with clothing to try it on. I ordered a pair of pants and a jersey once from a online retailer and they did not fit that well. I did not loose no money though. My buddy like the outfit and it fit him great.
I would suggest yoou go check out a dealer or something. Quad/bike shops may have what you are looking for. A honda dealer should. The first thing I suggest you get is a good pair of boots. They are nice too have!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have no idea what size I am... I guess I will have to try to find a place that sells this kind of thing and try one on there. I found a really nice Fox setup but I cant just buy it offline until I have some idea what size I am. And for the person who offered to give me theirs and just pay for shipping, I want to say thank you very much for the offer, but I am not one to just going around taking such generous offers. Its nothing against you, or the shirt/pants, I just feel better working hard to get my own gear, with my own money. Plus, Im sure there are people out there who need your generosity much more than I do

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
The sizing is generally the same as your normal everyday pants and shirts. I understand about not taking the gear. This is gear that has been hanging in my closet for about 2 years, just trying to see if someone else could put them to use.

·
Registered
224 Posts
i simply wear shorts, t shirt, old sneakers, and a flat black helmet.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts

I have those same pants, and my jersey is a fox honda.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
These are my favorites...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts