Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
That track looks fun as hell

·
Registered
83 Posts
69quadracer I would like to post a video of me riding, how did you go about that? not the best with computer...lol

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool!!!!!!!! Thanks for the awesome Video! How did the bike run?
It ran awsome just need some Lt suspension, all it takes is money! someone have some.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
69quadracer I would like to post a video of me riding, how did you go about that? not the best with computer...lol
You have to open an account with youtube or photobucket its free, you can upload from your computor files and those sites will resize or reconfigure so you can post on web sites just follow there directions its not hard to do just takes time.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Didn't like the under the hood view, and the sound was f'ed up cause i took the gasket out of the housing, so this is the only video today except for a friend riddin 2 wheels, Chris Tracy, he has his Pro license just has yet to qualify for a Pro supercross event missin out by like 2 to 3 tenths of a second but he is fast will post in a few minutes.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the camera makes you look like your are going slower than you are, thing i am going back today going to be some pretty fast guys there hope i can keep up!

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, but ofcourse i am like a kid at x-mas time with a new toy!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts