Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello have a 2022 Rubicon 520 dct n looking for wiring diagram or info on where I can tap into to trip a relay to turn on a light when shift into reverse.. not wanting to use a switch to turn it on.. thanks in advance

· Registered
9 Posts
Hello have a 2022 Rubicon 520 dct n looking for wiring diagram or info on where I can tap into to trip a relay to turn on a light when shift into reverse.. not wanting to use a switch to turn it on.. thanks in advance
Look for this in Youtube, its a pretty good video. Your wire may not be Gray, so may have to meter it to see which one is the reverse wire. hondaboats reverse light

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look for this in Youtube, its a pretty good video. Your wire may not be Gray, so may have to meter it to see which one is the reverse wire. hondaboats reverse light
Yep good video n I checked with volt meter and None of them are grounded only in reverse.. I asked hondaboats about it too but no reply yet

· Registered
2020 520 rubicon foot shift
805 Posts
I think you maybe SOL for a reverse actuated reverse light on a dct honda.
Im guessing the dash gets what gear you're in from the ecu. The foot shifts have the reverse light on the dash grounded by a switch on the side of the motor that get flipped when you're in reverse, that's what we're tapping into.

· Registered
15 Posts
There can be two ways either to consult to the motorcycle tuner or watch you tube motorcycle tutorials. Second way would be effective if you have a bit idea regarding motorcycle denting or its fixing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts