Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to retro for winning this month!

retro

"A Creamsicle Orange" 2000 Rancher ES 4x4 TRX350FE
Warn 2.5ci 2500 lbs winch on modified KFI mount
'05 Rancher 400AT Selectable 2WD/4WD front differential & driveshaft
'05 Rancher 400AT Master Cylinder w/switches & harness
'04 Rincon Selectable switch & throttle housing
'07 Rancher 420FM 4x4 Dash Indicator light
DIY Selectable Clutch Gizmo (2 regulators, adjustable clutch voltage)
Melatv's Start-In-Any-Gear mod
Oil temp sensor 100kΩ trimpot mod (adjustable cooling fan kick on)
25" Dirt Devil A/Ts

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Congratulations nice job!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Apologies for the late comment on here, but in agreement with everyone else's thoughts,very well deserved. A pristine model.

Chalkster

·
Super Moderator
5,956 Posts
Wow! Great Job, Retro. I'm so jealous. If only my Red Rancher could shine like that! Well Deserved.:hail::hail::hail:
Thank you! Your Rancher can shine too, cost is under $12 shipped!

Get'cha a Wipe New Recolor kit on the fLeebay.... scrub the plastics super clean with soft soapy brushes and microfiber cloths, rinse well and allow to dry. If you have some Prep-sol handy you can wipe the plastics down to insure that no waxes or oils remain on the surfaces.

Apply the Wipe New Recolor with the supplied microfiber cloths indoors out of the sunlight, keeping your cloth soaking wet with the Wipe New as you work. Take your time... remove the seat, mask off the lights, grips, controls, etc., to prevent getting it on things that should not be coated. Allow the coating to dry/harden slowly in a dark, dust free place for 48 hours. Nevermind the instructions in the package... surface preparation and wet application of the product rubbed into every surface well is the key. :)

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
i love that orange. did the 450's have that color? nice.. i were thinking, punkin, or husqvarna.
i hadnt seen the recolor kit when i 1st posted.

·
Super Moderator
5,956 Posts
As far as I know the YR-222R "Zest Orange" color code appeared on the earliest 350 Ranchers only. It was dropped after two or three years I think, when Yellow first appeared on the 350 Rancher.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts