Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well had a pretty good time last night did not run B class as they only had one b rider so i ran 25 + money class we had 5 riders and they combined the pro-am rides (2) with our class the pro-am riders were fast fast fast they checked out first moto i finished 2nd in my class, in the main i pulled the hole shot against everyone even the pro-am guys was first through the first turn but carring so much speed got a little wide and the two pro-am riders got me held off the second place guy in my class for three of the five laps let him get by when i hung my foot in the nets on my nerf bars and caused me to miss a gear before a 80' table top and he passed me going to the face of the jump and just lost it and the bad thing about it is that guy was ridding with 3rd gear only as his trans was stuck in third (suzuki) .
Now for the bad news think i am going to hang up the racing gear and possibly sell the beast haven't quite made up my mind about selling but have about retiring, been seeing a lot of guys getting hurt really bad and even had a young boy on an 85 last weekend at Ponotoc die as a result from a crash and me being almost 46 i am not getting any younger and i have a had a good run and a lot of fun and don't want to press my luck.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
You don't want to sell it. I completely understand about not racing but you know it will kill you to not be able to go to the track for an afternoon of fun riding. Hell, move west and come do the desert thing. Keep the wheels on the ground!!! We have plumbing!LOL

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Or better yet, lets trade quads and you can sell mine or use it for rec. riding! LOL

·
Registered
459 Posts
Dont get rid of that bad boy! Give the GNCC style racing a try, less speed, less airtime and a new challenge.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No i still had time to make the jump just did not clear it, but by then it was to late.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
dont sell the thaing and do what u like doen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts