Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A company out of Indiana sells remanufactured engines for all Honda atvs. Send them your engine core and they send you a complete engine ready to put in at a really competitive price and all engines come with a 6 month warranty. Great tech and customer service. Saves money and time. They have dealer programs for dealers and other shops. Their website is currently getting updated.. Email [email protected].

Wolf Brothers Motorsports

812-467-1008

Remanufacture Engines- Mike

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
That's not a bad warranty concidering they probably know the torture we put our bikes through.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I think the warranty is a pretty good deal..I purchased an engine from them a few months ago and Im very pleased with the engine..And from what I hear from other guys and from my experience talking to them..they stand beheind there work and are very knowledgable guys. When I locked my engine up a few months ago..all I had to do was send them my junk engine and they sent me a remanufactured..looked really good and all I had to do was bolt it in...Saved me a lot of time and money and not having to mess with all the dealer crap..just my 2 cents

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I purchased a 450 engine...They use all honda oem parts..my buddy bought another engine from them and another package that included a aftermarket crank top end and cam etc. already installed also.. they have different packages but they use all honda factory oem components..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts