Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
This is my second post. Glad to be here. I have a Honda 2007 420 Rancher. Fuel injected, liquid cooled, shift on the floor. I wanted to know how reliable this bike has been for everyone. I'm very happy with it and wanted to know if anyone has had any issues with it that I need to be on the lookout for. Thanks! :)

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Good thing you got the foot shifter. I've heard a few problems with the ES models. BTW, just call it a 420 Rancher, or foot shifter. "Shift on the floor" is confusing me. lol

Those things will last 20 years+ with all maintainence done right.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
man I wish I had a floor maybe my feet would stay dry...lol Welcome to the forum we are at your service there is an answer for just about every atv question asked...it may not be correct but atleast you will get an answer here, and if you need a second opinion there here too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a buddy who has an older Rancher with the electronic shift on the handlebar and I hated it in the winter. If you have heavy gloves on you can't find the shift very easily especially if it's dark outside....

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Ranchers for the most part are decent machines. The guy who came up with the Es and At models needs to shot,stabbed,beaten and set on fire..IMO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts