Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm looking for a rebuilt motor for my 1999 trx300fw. Got water in mine and caused fatal damage. Looking for a good used or rebuilt motor to replace my damaged engine. Looking for the whole thing, both cases and top end. No carb needed.

Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
what and how much damage is done ?.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
Shade,

I had the post about trashing my engine cause water got in and jacked up the cam journals. You probably know what I need better than I do! Lol

yep, I know what you need to rebuild your motor, question is, are you willing to fork out the cash for all the parts I need to rebuild it, and bring it to me, and leave the money, and we agree on my labor ?. you will not find a better person/place to beat my labor cost..unless they are just crazy/cheap/ cut corners ?. I don't cut corners, I do everything by the book. soooo, with that said, you will need a complete engine gasket kit, oil seal kit, cam chain, prob cylinder bored, with a new piston kit, cam and rockers ( prob can get you a used cam and rockers, and save you some money ) and yes..they will be good ?, or I won't use them !. this is what your looking at for parts, if you want to rebuild it ?, bring me the atv, we'll figure out the parts cost before you even get here/leave your house, and i'll add in my cost of labor, which won't be much at all !, and you will be on a running atv in no time, as I said in your other thread ( if that was yours ?..lol ) I do this to save people money, not get rich !.

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts

·
Registered
7,154 Posts

not sure where your going with this ^^^?, but I was not following his other thread closely I don't think ?, soo..what's yer point here bro ??. oh, AND YU'LL BE OLD SOON ENOUGH !..LMFAO.
Posted in his thread 20mins before replying to this one, forgot everything in 20mins hahaha. BTW, no matter how OLD I GET, YOUR STILL GONNA BE OLDER :icon_ laughup:

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
not sure where your going with this ^^^?, but I was not following his other thread closely I don't think ?, soo..what's yer point here bro ??. oh, AND YU'LL BE OLD SOON ENOUGH !..LMFAO.
Posted in his thread 20mins before replying to this one, forgot everything in 20mins hahaha. BTW, no matter how OLD I GET, YOUR STILL GONNA BE OLDER :icon_ laughup:
meh, chit happens..lol. and it's not like I've had a crap load of work on my mind these past few days either !..lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts