Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Honda (hard plastic) rear cargo box with the Pro-Connect mount last year. Now, one of the plastic mounting hooks broke and Honda says the parts and the box are discontinued.

I think it's strange that a box for a 2020 ATV is discontinued. I assume the box or the Pro-Connect mount have problems.

Anyone know anything?

·
Registered
2022 Honda Rubicon Deluxe (Blue).
5 Posts
The manufacturer that Honda contracted to manufacture the boxes, screwed up the spacing on the pro-connect connectors. All boxes will be available again in the spring of 2022.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased a Pro Connect rear cargo box for my 2022 TRX520FM6 last week. Apparently there were design flaws in the previous model so Honda had the engineers fix those defects. There are now metal brackets attached to the 2 front hooks and 2 metal hooks that screw in the back of box and onto the rear luggage carrier. This thing cost almost $400, so it better not have any stupid and unnecessary issues. Fingers crossed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.