Honda ATV Forum banner

Rats ate wires!! 1998 Honda450

833 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  LedFTed 
#1 ·
Rats chewed the 2 thin wires that are attached to what looks like the bottom of the carburetor. Where do these go???? Thanks

#3 ·
yep, ATC is correct, those wires are your carb's float bowl heater wires. unless your in the north pole ??..lmfao..i've never seen a use for them. it will run just fine if you don't fix it, if ya don't fix it ?, at least tape them off, so you wont cause a short in the harness :).

#4 ·
I'd also find away to run those rodents off..... (Moth balls, glue traps, mint spray) cause who knows what they will chew up next.... Been there...

Attachments

Reactions: rodp
#6 ·
mice will do this too.. i'm getting ready to fire up the propane.. in those holes.. i cant seem to find the valve hose i have as yet.. i like squirrel, an rabbit rodents,, not mice, rats, an moles. i mean to get my revenge..
could be interesting when i fire up a hole.. hope my reflex's are working that day.. even if i get knocked over again, it will be worth it...

Reactions: mrbb
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.