Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could really use some help 2010 rancher won’t do anything neutral light won’t come on can’t get it to crank at all please help

·
Super Moderator
36,413 Posts
2010 rancher WHAT ????????????..SHESHH..full year/make/...AND MODEL sure helps here ! :).

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
many questions
first do you have spark at the spark plug?
Is battery GOOD, , as in have you had it load tested?
HOW old is the fuel in the tank?
how many miles/hours on motor?
any mods?
more you tell us, better we can help you!
start witha few answers to these questions and the above, like specific model rancher you have! 9 got the 2010 part LOL)

·
Super Moderator
36,413 Posts
many questions
first do you have spark at the spark plug?
Is battery GOOD, , as in have you had it load tested?
HOW old is the fuel in the tank?
how many miles/hours on motor?
any mods?
more you tell us, better we can help you!
start witha few answers to these questions and the above, like specific model rancher you have! 9 got the 2010 part LOL)
it seems when a member joins now, we're suppose to know right off the bat what the freak model they got ???..I sware..one of these days i'm gonna fix my crystal ball !!!!.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry everyone it’s a 2010 - 420rancher new battery headlights and tail light comes on but nothing else no neutral light it was my grandfathers it has maybe 5 hours on it.
I can’t get it to do anything I did try starting from solenoid and it cranked but that’s it !
I really want to go riding kinda stuck no way to haul it to a Honda shop please bare with me I don’t even know exactly how this forum works and yes I am a girl .

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Have you checked the fuses?

Also try unplugging and replugging in the fuel injection relay (black box back by the battery.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I unplugged everything and still nothing all fuses are good it started fine two weeks ago I parked it and now it won’t start

1 - 10 of 10 Posts