Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Hope someone can point me in the right direction. My wife's 2001 TRX350ES has 400 miles on it. Like new. Started puking oil into air box ONLY WHEN COLD. Level ok. Compression ok. Pulled top end. Cylinder out of factory tolerance by .003. Broke glaize and installed new rings. No help. Had cylinder bored .030 over with new piston and rings. No help.

One dealer says there was an issue with the oil pump check valve. Another dealer says no.

Previous threads point to cam chain. Really? Blow by. Not here. Gasket out of place. Engine has never been apart, so this should not be it.
Any ideas? I'm running out of patience. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Does it smoke? I'll tell you the truth I personally have never had any luck boring the 350 or 400 and I would say oil almost has to be getting by the ring to get to the airbox. and I know it's not the check valve. Welcome to the forums! Anybody else got any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^DUH! why did I not think of that?........Good answer!!

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
DUH^^^^^^ me too!!!! Wait I just got here.. never mind! Hey MUD said what I was going to say!!!:icon_ cry::icon_ cry:

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Funny moose.Is your heart broken?

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
No you didn't and no my heart isn't broken. I'm sensative...LMAO!!!

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Well atleat you admit it.LMAO!!!joking.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
There is no way thats real.He'd lose his pecker.lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
There is no way thats real.He'd lose his pecker.lol
its fake but if someone were to get taht big its bc of using human growth hormonese (HGH) and he would not lose his pecker lol.. his nuts may get smaller (assuming he is using testosterone) bc once you do not make your own test your lil boys shrink until you stop and your hormones get back to normal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts