Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it so hard to find plastic for my 2003 Honda Rancher 350ES 4x4?
If anyone knows of some good websites let me know. I am new to ATV's I have always had dirt bikes.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
People usually don't replace the plastics on utility atv's you can try ebay but your best bet is going to be factory replacement plastic try Honda of Troy, Cheap cycle parts, Motosport.com under oem parts.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok Thank you. The reason I am replacing the plastic is because most of the front plastic is missing.

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
e-bay..bikebandit.com..and if you want a good after market plastic..thier is always maier..they make some really good after market atc and atv plastic fenders and replacement parts..only thing i don't like about maier..is they don't put the trunk part in most of the plastics they make..other than that..they hold up really good.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
e-bay..bikebandit.com..and if you want a good after market plastic..thier is always maier..they make some really good after market atc and atv plastic fenders and replacement parts..only thing i don't like about maier..is they don't put the trunk part in most of the plastics they make..other than that..they hold up really good.
I don't know if Maier makes any replacement fenders for the 350 Rancher, I've looked on their website and couldn't find any.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Why is it so hard to find plastic for my 2003 Honda Rancher 350ES 4x4?
If anyone knows of some good websites let me know. I am new to ATV's I have always had dirt bikes.
I have bought many parts from Motosport.com, including rear plastic for my '01 and '04 Rancher.

Click on the following link and it will take you to the page you need at Motosport: 2003 Honda Rancher 4x4 ES Front Fender Schematics

1 - 8 of 8 Posts